Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Work
Recently there is really nothing to blog about besides work, work and more work. I have just started my working life and I am having a love-hate feeling for it. On one hand I feel good that I am learning stuff while on the other hand, I have never liked deadlines and stress. I love working at my own pace and feeling happy while I work, but it is impossible when you are working for someone else. I am suddenly seeing the whole idea of being an entrepreneur. It is to work for yourself! You will see a purpose and you will always feel driven (or at least most of the time). Seeing your business grow must be an darn exciting thing! Seeing it fail would of course be an darn sad thing too, but that's where all the learning come from. Seeing how it goes from a failure to a success would definitely be the most motivating. Money itself will never be a good motivator in work. I am feeling the stress at work.
My mind's unweaving / 11:51 PM