Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Ridiculous!
I have probably just met the most ridiculous guy I have ever met in my whole life. Think he either has 被害妄想症 or he is simply mad... 说者无心, 听者有意, 就算我再怎么解释也只怕是对牛谈琴... People with strong prejudices or opinions against other people will never lead a happy life, because they will forever be judging people. The one judging and the one being judged will never be able to lead a peaceful life, probably... Luckily, I am already not associated with this weird guy in any way. On the hindsight, it was indeed a good decision. Besides this ridiculous core module (but it's still not as ridiculous as that guy), I am pretty happy with my current lifestyle. I really really hope I can graduate smoothly though, simply because I would not want to waste my parents' money staying in NUS for another semester. And I really really hope I can get a job that I want! Com'on Uniqlo! Where are you? Ain't you my destined one?
My mind's unweaving / 3:18 AM