Sunday, December 06, 2009
First Snow...

First snow since the last winter ended... If you look carefully at the picture, you might be able to spot some snow flakes falling from the sky. Feeling a mixture of emotions... 当我们再度看到雪花的时候, 也就是说再见的时候了... One year flew by while I was here. Many of my friends are getting married back in Singapore. I have missed out a lot but that's the sacrifices that I have decided to make when I have chosen to come here. I have learnt a lot here and I believed I have changed in one way or another. Everyone has grown up a little bit more and took one step further away from being just a kid. I love it here but I am excited to return to Singapore as well. Another new chapter of my life is waiting for me back there. Friends that have been waiting for me to come back, I am coming back soon!
My mind's unweaving / 4:22 AM