Friday, July 17, 2009
Tired...
Tired... And I can't write freely on my own blog because I am fully aware that it will never be private! My purpose of starting a blog was to keep track of things happening in my life so that I can look back on them when my memories start to fail me. I also wanted to use it as a channel to vent my frustration in life whenever I feel like it. What an irony how now sometimes I have to write stuff in codes so as to prevent people from flaming me and having biased perceptions of what I wrote. When people know that you blog and they ask you what's your blog address you just feel obliged to give them sometimes~ Work is still tough, there is no school for now, my sagas are far from over. Don't ever think that you are already at the rock bottom of your life and things just cannot get any worse because they will... I have personally experienced that myself. Life kinda sux with things being the way they are now, but viva la vida, what can't kill you makes you stronger right?
My mind's unweaving / 12:49 PM