Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Crushed
Both of my 3rd fingers were crushed by a window just now. My kitchen window has 3 layers. I slided the first and second layers up and as I was trying to slide the outtest layer up, the second layer came crushing down on my fingers and my poor 3rd fingers took direct impact. I bent down in pain and stayed in that posture for a few minutes... It was just pure pain. The nails suffered big blow and I suspect bruises would form in a few hours and my fingers suffered some cuts too. It was more serious than it sounds and I think my finger nails might drop out by tomorrow. I have a lot of difficulties in typing right now and I have an 8 pages internship report to be handed in tomorrow. Just how great is that? There are just too much bad stuff happening around me... Things are just not going smoothly for me. I feel jaded, I feel pissed and I feel frustrated... Tomorrow is the beginning of the end. I really hope things will turn out alright.
My mind's unweaving / 5:56 AM