Friday, November 07, 2008
Thief
After my previous entry about her, the one who pays 5 times my school fees, she became even worse yesterday. She actually stole something! She blatantly openly intentionally shamelessly stole stacks of A4 size printing papers from my imunno lab! And not just once but three times! She thought that by stealing a little bit each time would make her less sinful so she actually bothered to make 3 trips to the printer from her seat which was damn far away. Oh come on! How cheapo can you get? Are you a bloody fugitive? I did not witness her stealing or I would have caught her red-handed. It was my friend who was sitting beside the printer who witnessed that. Damn bloody cheapo... By the way she was still harassing my TA and other TAs. And I heard that her group mates were really unhappy with her for abandoning her work all the time and throwing everything to them but apparently she did not give a shit about them...
My mind's unweaving / 12:25 AM