Monday, October 27, 2008
New Discoveries!
My friends and I used to go to Siloso Beach at Sentosa for beach volleyball in the past. But for some reasons more and more people (pro and shitty) are flooding to that beach and it's really kinda hard to get a court to play to our hearts' content. So recently we changed to Tanjong Beach and I made some quite interesting discoveries there! Firstly, there are hell lots of dogs there! Every dog owner brings his dogs to Tanjong Beach for some reason I don't know since I do not own one and therefore I am not in that community. You can really see many different breeds of dogs there but I noticed that most of the dogs are the smaller breeds. Of course there were some Golden Retrievers and Labradors etc, but the majorities were super hyper doggies running along the beach. The second discovery I made was that a lot (and I mean really a lot) of expats hanged out there! The whites were literally strewn all over the whole stretch of the beach. It was quite a rare sight for me. And then of course, where there are whites there will be the SPGs (Sarong Party Girls)! Those pathetic creatures haha... Oh man I am all burnt again. I guess I will start peeling soon...
My mind's unweaving / 10:45 PM