Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Met Rover! Finally!
Rover posing for the camera (:
He is a huge boy isn't he?
Geok Geok showing her love for Rover... So touching la...
It was a packed day for me on Monday. Reached Esco near Expo at 9 AM for an interview. It was an interesting experience because the one who interviewed us were somehow different from all the other interviewers I faced in the past. Because of the interview I had to lug all my stuff around the whole day. Went to Geok Geok's house to meet Rover! Like finally... Been wanting to meet Rover since I knew Geok haha... As how Geok has put it, Rover is more popular than her and everyone goes to her house to visit him and not her! A big and friendly dude he is... After that made my way down to Costa Sands Pasir Ris for NTS chalet. Didn't stay over as I had intended to because there were just too much stuff to be done at home... Holidays are already half gone and nothing much has been accomplished! 2 more interviews coming up...
My mind's unweaving / 8:44 PM