Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Haiz...
This morning 7 AM I checked my email (I've been checking my email 7851236 times a day) and received this:
Li Yang
There may be a possibility that your company R***** may close its Philadelphia office and therefore you will have to rollover to the next round.
This is not confirmed yet but I thought I should alert you in case it does- I hope you have registered for your classes for the next semester.
I will keep you posted of any new developments as D**** is confirming with me. I’m so sorry for all this.
NCBV
We talk about staying positive, but at this point in time it's just impossible for me... I don't even dare to keep my fingers crossed. I have been preparing myself for the worst scenario, I extended my working period instead of quitting early to prepare myself for the trip (and I'm still working currently), I kept postponing farewell meet ups with friends, I purposely did not do all the necessary shopping for stuff like web cam etc so that just in case that I don't get to leave, I would not have wasted too much effort in preparing for the trip. But when it really hits you, it's another story. Friends who are already at US have settled accommodation for me and now I might have to ask them to "unsettle" it for me. There are a lot of complications to it and while waiting for an ultimatum, I have to somehow find a way to get myself ready to leave or stay at the same time. How do you prepare yourself to leave or stay at the same time?
My mind's unweaving / 8:55 AM