Wednesday, April 23, 2008
CUTE!!!

Ok my love for animals is extended to the feline species as well! This cute little kitten brightened up my day this morning as I was walking past Science Canteen! Her appearance is not uncommon here haha... She was with her mom, oh well I am not really sure about its gender actually. Then she did something really cute~ Her mom jumped up from the drain to play with me and then the kitten tried to do the same thing but failed... She crouched there and stared at the ground from below and then she leaped! She only managed to land her 2 paws on the ground and then she hanged on and struggled for a while before dropping back down to the drain haha! Super cute! Then I grabbed her using just one hand (yah she was that small) and then lifted her up to her mom who was brushing against my legs then... Oh well and then I said goodbye and left because I had to rush my stupid lab report! Sianz...
My mind's unweaving / 2:53 PM