Cookie is super duper cute! On Sunday I went to my student's house to have tuition. I was slightly early and the kid was not home yet, so I just entered the house and sat down on the floor at the living room. Upon seeing me, Cookie got up from inside the kitchen and dashed towards me! And then he could not brake, because the floor was made of tiles and which were really slippery for his paws. And so he slided towards me hahaha!!! Super cute! And then upon reaching my knees he just collapsed on his fours and then waited for me to pat him and tickle his belly~ I ultra lub the dogs of my student's. Sorry Summer you were chained in the garden and could not come in, I could tell that you wanted to join us very much! Oh yah I have never seen a terrier as quiet and sweet as Cookie,,,