Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Pui...
I don't understand how some people can be so disgusting. When exams are near they can come to you with a smiley face and ask you for a summary of what you have learnt so that they can benefit from it which I totally don't mind and I think it's perfectly okay. But the thing is on normal days when they see you in school and you wave to them to say hi they will either totally ignore you if you are far away enough and if that is not possible because you are walking right into him/her, they will simply wave to you without even making eye contact with you, treating you like some invisible man or pest and giving you that nonchalant look. I don't get it, I don't think I have offended you in anyway and if I really did, then how come you could come up to me with that smiley face of yours during exam period? Stop thinking that you are so cool and hip because that's only what you think...
My mind's unweaving / 1:46 AM