After dragonboating!!! Touch rugby was so fun! BBQ on first night~ Getting ready to windsurf! Ba Zhang being emo again~ 大饼 loves to do weird poses or expressions... There went 大饼 again~ Rusty was super cute! He shook my hand! Catching bread in the air! After windsurfing! Everyone~ Ba Zhang's butt fetish! The food sux! Look at 大饼's expression! Rollerbladers! No! That was not deodorant! That was insect repellent! Shinye and me~
Me and my Butt again! She was tiptoeing! Waiting for ferry~ Here we go! On the ferry~ Everyone was so happy...
Ba Zhang strikes again! Watch your butt! I don't know what HQ was thinking... Their attempt to make my hair center-parting with ponytail! In our pavilion! 8 of us in shed number 8! Yellow yellow~ Dirty fellow!!!
Sharks! Me and Hong Ma... 大仔佬 acting shy... 大仔佬 was super happy actually.... Ready for home!
The camp was full of memories! Everyone had so much fun... Too bad some of us had to leave early because of falling sick... That was sad man... But nevertheless, the rest of us really enjoyed ourselves to the max! Although the organisation of the camp was not fantastic, we still enjoyed because of each other's company! I will keep these memories deep in my heart and bring them with me to US next year... It is really sad knowing that I will be missing out a lot of things while I am gone... Thanks everyone for the wonderful memories...