Sleeping First idiot in NUS to wear safety belt on shuttle bus Marsians (Mayans + Persians) Hui Shan the hermit
Ba Zhang, Hermit, Konichiwa, Xiao Bao and me Running nose la... Gals simply love talking about shopping! Butt trying to act shy
Ok ok! I will try not to sleep anymore!
Past 2 weeks were spent on nothing but mugging. Ok la not very intensive actually. In fact it was quite enjoyable with all the people who I have been muggin with, Persia freshies, Maya freshies and of course Sharks. Oh yah and occasionally dear Butt and newly-made westerner cum RVian Jiahua. As you can see I have been caught sleeping on camera umpteen times. Come on I am a born slacker you can't expect me to really mug so hard right? Stupid friends kept taking pics of me sleeping with MY handphone and then set the pictures as my handphone wallpaper... For most people it is coming to an end while for me I still have one more week to go! But anyway I have already lost steam so hack man...