Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Died.......................
There is a high chance I will screw up this sem. If both of my non-cores do not do well that is, for my cores are goners. Stats was pretty bad, I did not manage to finish the paper, leaving 10 plus marks empty. And I made quite a few major mistakes for those which I did, like using the wrong tests etc... So I am dead for stats. Just hope don't get a C+. For cell biology, I thought the final was ok, but I am pretty sure it is not good enough to salvage my cui CA II. So 2 cores are gone. Just hope my bioinformatics will do me proud. And of course my all time favourite Japanese. The listening was like ?#!$#% So my last hope lies in the geog paper on Friday. So far I have been doing pretty well for all the projects and assignments, except the last one which is still an unknown. So if I manage to do ok for final, an A should be hopeful... But but but Murphy is always lurking around somewhere... And judging from my papers so far, I have this feeling that he has been stalking me...
My mind's unweaving / 9:33 PM