Saturday, October 13, 2007
Sensory Test
Went to FST there to take a Sensory Test to taste some new Oneh Oneh developed by FST students. Wanted to show some support for Cecilia and my 大宝 so I went down to try them out. Wow they were nice! Chocolate, cheese and coconut sugar flavoured~ The test was conducted in a very interesting manner! I think the major is damn fun! I was seated before this very small window in a small cubicle and from behind a window a hand handed me a tray with the Oneh Oneh, a sweet, a cup and a survey form! I was to fill up the survey form after I ate the food. Then behind the window were my freshies Alina, Peigen and 大宝! One important thing to note was that Alina did not wear her lab coat! Alina you FST student so unhygienic! How to eat your food! Lol...
My mind's unweaving / 4:32 PM