Tuesday, October 02, 2007
NOC
Dear Chen Li Yang
NUS OVERSEAS COLLEGES, Jul 2008 INTAKE
We are pleased to inform you that you have been provisionally accepted for the NUS College in Bio Valley (NCBV) Jul 2008 Intake.
Please note your place on the program will be continuously reviewed prior to your departure.
If there are any adverse material changes in your circumstances and/or performance, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer. These include attaining a minimum of 80 MCs, improving your CAP if it is currently below 3.50 and your continuous participation in entrepreneurial activities.
In addition, your eventual placement will be subject to your obtaining an internship placement and a visa.
Yours sincerely
Angel Lim
For NUS Overseas Colleges
I was really overjoyed when I saw this mail in my mail box. It's like a dream came true! So I will be leaving on a jet plane next year July. It's going to be a roller coaster ride and there will be many things which I will have to sacrifice. I am leaving everything that I am familiar with behind to start a new life somewhere else. Although it's only gonna be a year but it's not really that short either. It's long enough for people to forget about you and for you to forget about people. Many things will be different by the time I come back after one year over there. Would you have changed?
My mind's unweaving / 5:51 PM