Thursday, October 18, 2007
Belated Birthday Celebration



Had dinner with my Jiemeis (I can't believe I am admitting that I am their Jiemei) just now to "celebrate" my belated birthday. It was just a simple dinner at some restaurant at Cine but it was super enjoyable. All of us laughed till stomachache. We were trying to get Ade to decide whether she will want to stay in central and have 10 kids and 10 maids or stay at the eastern side and have to wake up everyday at 6 to make milk for her kid next time! And I absolutely love that Parker Pen with my name engraved on it! Thanks so much! Thanks Ade, Khinewa and Yizhen! Ade designed the card (it was zai according to herself), Yizhen wrapped the present (it was cui according to the rest) and Khine and Yizhen (according to her claim) shopped for it (at some secret place she refused to tell me). It feels good to know that someone cares, no matter how belated it is...
My mind's unweaving / 11:10 PM