Monday, September 10, 2007
I Am Mad...
Today had NOC interview. I think it went alright. Hope I get into second round. Because of the stupid rain, I had to walk from Engine E3A to Arts AS1 and the new leather shoe literally scrapped one big piece of skin off my ankle and I was limping by the time I was crossing Engine Bridge. I was late for Jap tutorial of course. After Jap I had meeting from 12-2. The 2 hours were full of things to discuss and I was late for my Bioinformatics lab at 2 again of course. Then after that rushed to town with Jialing to slack. Then just a while ago I got a call from my tuition agency asking me whether I can take on one more student. Sec. 3 girl in need of help for physics. I accepted it, I don't know what I was thinking. So now basically I have 3 tuition a week, dHoppers and Funkamania. Ok that does not sound that tough... Yah right... Tomorrow I am slacking again by going K Box with my 2 宝s and then I will have to rush back to school by 1830 to have meeting again. And there is another meeting on Wednesday with marketing dudes. Woo~ How am I supposed to do all these with just 24 hours a day?
My mind's unweaving / 11:12 PM