Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Trials...
Sometimes I wonder if there are arrows on my back... I guess it's inevitable when you interact with people. If there are arrows on my back I hope someone would point out to me so that I can pull them out. 3 trials are over, Telematch, Mysterious Journey and Beach Games. Response seems good although the turn out rate has a lot more room for improvement but that is beyond my control. Just hope the same bunch of people will keep turning up at least. Visited Rukia at hospital. She seemed to be in pretty bad shape, really hope that she will recover soon so that she will be back in the com and I can have one more person to play with. Having some serious problem with manpower, the next few trials are facing some real challenges. Sometimes it's pretty sad when you have great ideas and ambitions but you cannot achieve them due to problems beyond your control. Hey those who have signed up for whatever camps, if you are free please do go for the trials yah. The committees need your feedback. I hope I did not waste the councilors' time for the past 2 days. We ended earlier than we planned and I thought that was a good thing. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed the trials. I hope I am not imagining things.
My mind's unweaving / 12:51 AM