Monday, April 02, 2007
It Sucks...
I think stress is doing funny stuff to me... Recently my mood is somehow not very good. All the prospects of not doing well again this sem is really giving me a lot of stress. And things happening around me are not exactly cheering me up either. Sometimes I think I am being oversensitive, sometimes I think my gut feeling cannot be wrong... Sometimes I feel lonely in school. Most of my lessons I have to attend them alone, maybe except for biodiversity which I have Trina and Vikki to keep me company. Mel will make guest appearance sometimes haha... I don't know how I survived this sem going from lessons to lessons by myself. Had I known it would end up this way I would have taken Japnese Language alone. At least I would be doing something I like. I feel tired and unmotivated! Things are welling up inside me... Those really close friends are no where close to me.
My mind's unweaving / 6:02 PM