Sunday, April 08, 2007
Important!!!
This is an important message to all and it's my own personal experience. Did you think that calling all 1800-xxxxxxx numbers are free? If you did then let me tell you it's wrong! Ok few weeks ago stupid Singnet MIO was down and my house phone could not make or receive any calls at all. So I used my M1 handphone to call Singnet to solve the problem. As usual, customer service hotline always have to make you wait for really long and I mean really long. Sometimes they put me on hold so long such that the call was dropped in the end and I had to call again and start waiting all over again. And I had make a few attempts before I could speak to the customer services officers. So all in all it took about a few hours of my talk time and all those while I thought it's free since it's an 1800 number. When my phone bill came this month I got a shock, my talktime bill went up to 70 bucks instead of my normal 20 plus. WTF!!! So my Pa went down to M1 and confronted them. And apparently if you use M1 line to call Singtel 1800 numbers you will still be charged for it! What on earth is that stupid lousy rule! So please remember not to make the same mistake as I did yah... Damn it...
My mind's unweaving / 3:55 PM