Wednesday, April 18, 2007
CA2s...
Something is wrong with the network at my house. I can't access my CBox account and I can't see most people's tag-board for those who are using CBox like me. It says forbidden access error 403 access denied by access control list or something like that... Don't know how to solve this shit. Oh well today I found out that I scored 27/30 for my nano CA2 and I am pretty satisfied. That overnight mugging at Central Library green discussion room paid off after all. Thanks Purple and Rukia. But it's a shame that I screwed up my 1st CA so this time I am merely pulling up my first CA. Having done 94 MCQs and met up with Prof the evening before the CA2 date definitely helped big time, I am serious. Lots of questions I asked the Prof actually did come out, well the questions aint exactly the same but the concepts were there. I am truly glad that I bothered to do the paper and seek help from the Prof. Thanks Prof though you will definitely not see this entry but yah the GEK1509 lecturer is really nice. Intro. to Nanoworld, people you should try it, though a bit dry but it's not hard to score if you put in some effort for your project. But slightly after that I found out I got B+ for my Biod CA2, I don't know whether it's good or bad because I don't know how others did but well, B+ seems pretty risky to me judging from the kind of crazy results everyone was getting for CA1. I hope I can do better this sem...
My mind's unweaving / 12:04 AM