Saturday, April 28, 2007
Bye...
I bought it during outfield in Thailand during ATEC!
You can see the Thai words printed on it!I am throwing away this bottle after more than one and a half year. According to Minhwee I am not supposed to use it for more than 2 months haha. Really don't feel like throwing it away because it has been with me for so long and I bought it at a time when I really needed it and it cost me 10 baht. Now the cap is broken and it's really quite dirty, people always complain to me about the weird taste when they drink from my bottle haha. Terence refused to let me dump it in just any rubbish bin in school, he said those bins do not deserve such an honour lol... So it is still with me right now and I think I will dump it in the rubbish bin in my room later ba...
My mind's unweaving / 8:27 PM