Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Biod...
Biod today was screwed up. Not because it was hard but rather because I was short of time. Skipped some questions thinking that I could go back to them. Should have just made intelligent guesses when I first read those questions rather than shading all of them A last minute. My friends told me the chance of the answers being B or C is higher -_-" And guess what? Because I was in such a rush that I forgot that option A for last question was removed and I shaded A for that question! So that means I am already definitely wrong! Unless all those questions I shaded A turn out correct miraculously, I am definitely not gonna do very fantastic for this module. And it is a module with the highest chance of scoring... My slackest sem in NUS which I intended to pull my CAP, I just destroyed my own hope...
My mind's unweaving / 10:09 PM