Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Stress...
Have not really blogged much recently, main reason was because of CAs but then I did not really work hard for them either. So now I have screwed up my CAs I gotta work doubly hard for the finals and hope that I won't screw them up too. There is a sudden increase in the workload when the next half of the sem started. There is a final presentation for Freshman Seminar, there is a 35 pages term paper for Nano, there is CAC stuff to be completed. Wow I can't imagine myself coping with that at all... I just want to be better than last sem and now it seems like a pretty hard task huh? Realised that sometimes some people are just meant to be hi-bye friends only, there's no need to try to become good friends with them, just mere hi-byes will do.
My mind's unweaving / 1:11 AM