Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Nano
Sad... Screwed up nano too. Just realised I read a lot of question wrongly, like they ask me to choose the false options and I chose the right ones. This feels worse than econs because it's my own carelessness while econs is simply my inadequacy in the subject... Nano is definitely within my capability but I just have to screw it up... I am really bad at taking exams. Been this way since long ago, during exams I can't keep calm and read carefully, my mind will be in a frantic state and I can never perform to my actual standard. When I do the exercises and past year exam questions under no pressure I can do pretty well, but when it comes to the actual exams it's another story altogether... I still have half a sem to go, I hope I can find some ways to solve this problem which has been bothering me...
My mind's unweaving / 10:33 AM