I have changed my blog song and this time the whole lyrics is highlighted red because the whole song really describe how I feel. We chase after academic results, money and status everyday for no apparent reason. When you suddenly have to leave the world one day and you look at back at your whole life, those stuff will not be the ones that make you smile. Maybe like what my friend said, all these mundane stuff makes the time you spend on meaningful stuff more precious. But if you lose yourself in this rat race, you will be missing out a lot of things in you life. You don't work 365 days a year just to treat your family to an expensive meal at the end of the year. It's totally meaningless and you family won't feel anything at all. During the 364 days that you've been working, you don't realise that your dad's hairs are all turning white. you don't know that your best friend is getting married, you don't know that your primary school teacher has passed away and you don't know that your cousin has given birthday to a baby girl. I have always wished that my presence has touched the lives of the people around me or changed the world even if it is in the slightest bit. If my life has lit up the lives of others, it's more than enough. Maybe I am being idealistic by saying that money and all is not important. But the simplest stuff in life like happiness, friends, family and health cannot be bought using money. I have a friend who lives one storey above her grandma but she is so caught up with school work that she can hardly visit her grandma. Is school work a reason at all? I have friends who lock themselves in their rooms as soon as they reach home and only come out to have meals. No words are exchanged between them and their family members. I treasure the people around me and I hope that all these friendships will last forever. But that is impossible and some people will ultimately leave me. I hope I can attend my friends' weddings and hold their babies in my own arms one day. All these are simple things which are very hard to realise, but that is what makes them precious...