Saturday, February 17, 2007
Reunion!!!
Happy birthday to Gab!
Ice honey latte...
On Friday night I rushed down to Fish And Co. Glasshouse to have reunion dinner with my dancers! And I actually saw Zhi Han! He claimed that he is a secret character and needed to be unlocked that is why we haven't seen him for so long -__-" Long time no see man! So glad that you are doing fine... Sure brings back memories. Our sense of humour still the same huh, we can catch funny stuff by just making some comments that only we can understand muahaha... And well the victim is still the usual...
After that rushed to Gab's singing cafe. Well of course I missed his singing but well still managed to meet everyone there. Happy birthday Gab! I still love my R[A] people :) Oh I spent a bomb that night...
My mind's unweaving / 9:08 PM