Saturday, February 03, 2007
I am really not like that...
By coincidence I found out that someone around me thought I was a selfish person... I never expect something like this from that person. I have always known that the person's thinking is way different from me because of some background issue but I did not expect that person will deem me as selfish. And I also realised that some stupid casual passing remarks I made were taken seriously by that person. It was like meant as a joke la and the phrase I used came from a movie la not I come up with it de lo. And it was long long long long ago when I made that joke I can't believe that person still remembers it and thinks that I was being mean. I can't say the things clearly if not the person will know who I am referring to. But I swear that if you know what joke I had made, you would not have thought I meant it at all. Please lo... And I still believe this is due to different background, I am not mad at the person at all, I was just pretty shocked to find out that that person has such opinions about me. I truly believe that I am not a selfish person, I hope not many people around me think the same way as that person. I felt quite insulted...
My mind's unweaving / 10:27 PM