These pics were taken during my trip to Genting with my grandparents last year December... I was glad that I could bring them around on a tour, at least I was doing something for my grandparents. It's not easy, after all, they are not living in Singapore and I hardly get to see them. Please treasure your family members when they are still around... I almost forgot to explain why one of the pic above is labelled unbelievable! My mom actually met her classmate's sis at one of the tourist attractions. My mom was from a small village and she is a Hakka, so the chance of meeting someone from her village was really damn small ok! The 2 of them could not believe their eyes when they saw each other there. My mom's friend was there for holiday with her daughter whom just graduated from a Uni in Australia. I could not believe the coincidence lo... What a small world... I could tell that my mom was super happy to see her there, she even went to look for her at her hotel that night to catch up on the old times!