Thursday, February 08, 2007
Busy...
Been pretty busy recently. Had interviews, meetings, tuition etc. Meetings are coming up, lots of stuff to be done. I hope that the camp will turn out to be really good, I have faith in my programmers because they are the best I can get! Although there are 2 non-Sharkies, I am sure they will get to know us really well in no time. But I am a noob and I don't really have a clear idea of what to do, I am just figuring my way through as I go along, hope I won't take too long to find my place because time is something that I am short of. First meeting was relaxed and damn funny, well because of the Sharkies of course... I wanna do well this sem so that I can really enjoy my holidays organising the camp and have fun with everyone. Please let me do well this sem to compensate for my last sem! And everyone please take care yah, more of my friends are falling sick...
My mind's unweaving / 1:22 AM