Friday, February 16, 2007
Bla Bla Bla...
It's strange how the later I sleep the earlier I wake up. If I sleep at around 12AM, I will normally wake up after 9. But if I sleep at 2-3AM I wake up shortly after 8. So weird. Well yah I am not getting enough sleep and I know it's not healthy but who cares. Had meeting with my programmers yesterday and everyone was a bit high lol. Talking about all the sick games and plots makes us high -__-" The meeting was so funny and everyone is getting along well. I need to concentrate on my work really soon. Have to go back school to do some recce for one whole day and will be learning how to make cheesecake for another one whole day as well. And may be some other small outings here and there. I have 4 CAs after the break and can you believe it! They're ALL MCQs... Should I be happy or scared? MCQs are damn easy to make mistakes and one question can cost you dearly. I need to find my motivation!
My mind's unweaving / 1:08 PM