Thursday, January 18, 2007
Super Star...
The girls' final round for Superstar was just great! I have to say Carrie really did very very very well, especially for the last song! I am deeply impressed. She really touched my heart with her singing. When she finished her last song and when the judges were giving her their pieces of minds, she was on the brink of tears, and actually I was too. Sounds dumb right? I don't usually chase after stars etc, I only watched this season because someone I know is inside and she is Diya. But I really can feel the sincerity and hard work of Carrie. When she sings, she simply sings with her heart. She might not have all the qualities that it takes to be an all-rounded singer, but still, I just love her singing. I support both of them, they are very different from each other. I hope whoever that won't get into the finals will still go far in their singing career if they intend to step into that field...
My mind's unweaving / 12:07 AM