Friday, January 05, 2007
So Fast!
School is really just around the corner... As in really just around! So much stuff yet to be done. 2006 just flew past like wow. I haven't even realised what's happening and here I am in 2007, having completed one sem in NUS. I really don't want time to pass so fast, after all, I really enjoy school life. We only have 8 sems in Uni (provided that I get to do honours tt is) and we are one eighth through it already. Many things from 2006 remains unsolved, problems with some friends etc and I am not confident that they will be solved in 2007. Results were not good either and I have taken some actions to make sure that this new sem, I can do better. Many people have asked me to apply for the special terms for my papers for last sem but I am just too lazy to go through such paperworks. Next sem there is no more excuses already. If next sem I still do as badly, it means that that's about it. That is my capability and I just gotta accept it and start thinking another path besides doing honours. I know some people didn't do well. Hey Daniel Lim you mother fucker can you wake up your bloody idea and start working hard?! Do you realise how atrocious your results were? Stop meddling around with that bitch and get a life! If not the next time we see you, we will really give you one time good one!
My mind's unweaving / 8:56 PM