Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Life...
Took this pic while on my way to school this morning. I love the sky, it makes me feel like flying. If I have to be an animal, I would definitely choose to be a bird. Recently life is starting to get sorta busy. I am starting to lose the head start, lecturers are catching up at a tremendous speed. Many deaths recently. 2 Life Sciences students passed away. One died of car accident, the other one committed suicide. A Taiwanese celebrity also passed away in a car accident. She went into coma for a few days before finally giving up on her life. It reminds me of her. Life is so cruel. I have always been saying this in my blog, please don't live with any regrets, you won't know what will happen the next second. If you have something to say to your friends, say them now, don't leave matters unsolved and words unspoken, life is too short to be spent on guessing one another's mind. Yah I know I made it sound easier than it is. But we gotta try right...
My mind's unweaving / 10:14 PM