Friday, January 26, 2007
Damn...
I thought I was feeling better last night and was finally gonna recover. The when I woke up this morning, my temperature rose again! WTH la... I am coughing more, worse running nose and I feel more giddy. And guess what? I have a recall tomorrow! Don't know what that is? It means I have to report to the SAF!!! And for very very pathetic pay. Like maybe around 10 bucks for half a day. Seriously, don't waste my time la. I really got a lot of work to do, I am so sure I can't finish my presentation before Wednesday la. I am trying to do le lo, but then my brain cannot work properly, keeps dancing around. It's such times that you feel like shit! Haha I am sure you know what I mean... And guess what! My bro also tio fever wahaha... Too bad we sleep in the same room yah... My parents gonna meet his principal tonight wow... VJC principal, heard my friend said that VJC is known for retaining students so that they won't affect the school's performance! Let's see if the principal will prove that point. I am going to school le, later have to walk Kent Ridge Park in this freaking cold weather for LSM1103. It better don't rain! Ok ok you wanna rain then rain ba but don't you rain on the day of my zoo visit...Good luck to my bro ba, he really needs it lo. Better be able to persuade his principal to let him promote, if not really have to send him to some overseas college liao... I feel cold, everyone take care, the stupid weather keeps fluctuating and you can fall sick easily!
My mind's unweaving / 11:00 AM