Saturday, January 20, 2007
Crisis!
Family crisis! Bro kana retained... Mom trying very hard to find solutions. Pathetic man, if you can't even handle your school work then don't even get a girl friend... I don't know how I can help in this situation. Mom is considering of sending him to foreign Uni... Haiz another huge expenditure! Seriously, come to think about it, my friend's right. The youngest in the family is generally the most pampered and immature. They don't know how to go about planning for their own lives and they have no determination in everything. I once sucked really bad at my school work too, but I really went around looking for alternate solutions. I talked to teachers, I wrote letters and I went for interviews. If you suck, then work harder! Source for help! Don't spend time on stuff like CCA if you can't cope and don't get a girl friend! I really feel damn pissed at the whole situation. Parents have always been so willing to splurge on my bro, letting him go overseas for CCA many times (New Zealand etc) when they won't even consider letting me go Hong Kong with my dancers last time. I am not jealous but I can't understand their rationale at all. I have been trained to be so independent, earning my own school fees and daily expenses and taking care of everything in my own life. But why ain't they doing the same thing for my bro? Or is it just because he is so helpless? Now everything ends up this way who's to be blamed? I have to think of more ways to help with family income now I think... Of course I know that they are more than capable of sending him overseas but I think it's still good if I can help share the burden, but who will share my burden?
My mind's unweaving / 2:13 PM