Friday, December 29, 2006
Holidays!!!
Much things have been happening these few days but I am not blogging about them yet because all the pics are in my laptop and I am lazy to transfer the pics to my desktop... Been going out with friends. Firstly to steamboat with Sharkies on Christmas itself. Thanks to the girls who made those cute angels and cards for the Sharkies! Then it's Vic's 21st birthday. It was a bachelors' party lo! The most manly birthday ever song was sung... And then the next day I rushed from his chalet to meet my army friends for Dim Sum buffet! And our dear Happy Feet turned up! The lunch was good though I was a bit too full lol. And then there was tuition! Last night went out with the Fibo people. Though only a few managed to turn up the outing was still good. We had Kenny Roger and then we went Harry's and drank a little bit... The guitarist was damn impressive! Very soon such lifestyle will no longer be possible. Once school starts, it will be mug mug mug. Did not do very well at all for the last sem. I guess the main reason is still I just screwed it up. Everyone out there who had not done well (I am not talking to those who scored above 4!) let's put everything behind and start the new sem afresh! Tell yourself that you can do it!
My mind's unweaving / 11:00 AM