Saturday, December 02, 2006
Army Daze...
Had a recall this morning. Went to Jurong Camp and wasted a few hours there. I just realised the things that you learnt in the army which you will never forget, are not the drills and not the battle procedures. The things that you will never forget are how to fold a smart fold and how to tie your bootlace! I realised that when I was preparing my stuff last night haha... Went to watch A Battle of Wits after the briefing. The show was definitely worthy of the money... Andy Lau rocks! The show explained something which I found very true even in today's context. Sometimes you help people just because you want to help others. But would others think the same? They might suspect you of having ulterior motives! And instead of thanking you at the end of the whole incident, they turn against you, in fear of you becoming a threat to them in the future... So, to help or not to help?
My mind's unweaving / 11:00 PM