Saturday, November 25, 2006
Too Late...
Shit man... Shit shit shit! Fuck... My cousin called just minutes after I have typed my last entry... I could sense her voice trembling. My 外婆 has passed away... I feel like shit now... I called my mom who's outside and told her the news. Damn it... Damn it! It's too late... It is too late... The last time I saw her was 2 years ago when I went Taiwan for NS training and never have I expected that to be the last... I can remember how happy she was to see me back then. The way she held my hands, so afraid to let go in case she might not see me again, I guess... Life is so cruel... Why can't you just spare her a few weeks more so that my family can make it back to see her for the last time!
My mind's unweaving / 6:04 PM