Sunday, November 05, 2006
It's My Life...
Tomorrow or rather today since it's already past mid-night, I will be having 6 hours of tuition! 4 hours for one student at Bukit Panjang and 2 hours for another at Bukit Timah! I am Superman! Just what on Earth am I doing? I really need to pull up my socks to as high as my waist level! I need to spend every single second not doing anything on mugging! But my mind keeps drifting off to somewhere I don't want it to! It's just not fading and it's not likely to do so anytime soon! Damn it man... I hate it when I can't have control over myself. Why am I so unlucky? Quick quick let the exams be over soon so I can start enjoying my life and forget about everything else! I can't wait for the mountain trekking thing! And I just got a call up from the military... Damn it, how am I suppose to go back with my current hair? Lol... Who cares... Kangtao's hair is worse haha...
My mind's unweaving / 12:55 AM