Sunday, November 12, 2006
Caste Away...
Just spent 3 hours watching Caste Away again. I was studying and happened to drop by my parents's room. It was a mistake man... I was hooked to the show just like how I was when I first watched it. At first I was still thinking of returning to my room when they air the commercial breaks or something. Damn! It's commercial free! Since when there's such mode on Channel 5! And so I watched the whole show since I was unable to shift my eyes away from the TV... Something that Tom Hanks said in the show. We have to keep breathing. The sun will rise again tomorrow and who knows what the tide will bring you... In the show, the tide brought him a sail which enabled him to escape the island on which he had been trapped for 4 years plus. The show is so meaningful and I learnt so much from it. Though throughout the whole show, you will see only Tom Hanks 95% of the time, there will not be one dull moment. Such scenarios are not impossible. You never know what will strike you the next moment. So appreciate everything and everyone around you before you lose the chance to do so.
My mind's unweaving / 12:56 AM