Thanks my Knight... I really love your card... And what you wrote... We will keep our promises yah... This is my 1st card so far and I am really very touched that it's from you, though you said it's because I asked for it lol... I know you too well to know what you really meant yah! Ha, all my gratitude was expressed in the sms I sent you le... Don't release the bear no!!!
My first present, from Lorraine! My Subway buddy lol. It's really a miracle that we got to know each other this well after so much has happened. I really appreciate everything that you have done for me yah! Remember, we will always be mealtime buddies. Be it Dan Dan or meatballs... Our friendship will not fade with time... Don't be sad ok... It makes me sad to see you sad too. So you must buck up, dry your tears and be strong! We will survive the ordeal... Love your monkey haha...