Friday, October 20, 2006
Games Day!
Today I saw 2 types of PRC. One dude who was freakingly disgustingly inconsiderate. He was sitting at one table eating his lunch which had a fish. He spat all the bones on the table. That was okay. Then his friend came and he happily changed his seat to join his friend. That' still okay! Then he spat bones on the new table. The ultimate came. After his delicious lunch, he cleared the plates and left all the bones on the 2 tables! And he just left with his friend like that! That was freaking not okay! Could not you just clear the bones as well? Was it very hard? You were not the only one who needed the tables okay! Disgusting manners and culture... And I saw another PRC during the games at night. She participated in the games. That was really something very rare and I think that is very nice of her to try to integrate into the community. She was friendly and sporting. Anyway we Sharks won first again as usual! Champion for the basketball category! Well, we did not win it because of skills I admit. We won it using tactics. Some people might feel we were cheap but I think it's all up to how u see it. We tried not to be rough but sometimes the actions of the opponents really left us with no other options. So we employed a very effective and powerful strategy and won the games easily... Well, maybe not easily lol... We had lots of fun though. I shall put up the pics when I get them. Sharks rox...
My mind's unweaving / 12:33 AM