Sunday, October 15, 2006
Citizen...
Attended citizenship ceremony today. A very long and boring ceremony as expected. So I have pink IC already and I am now a true Singaporean. Well, I don't feel any excitement about that though. Met up with my men and PS after that. It's really nice catching up with those guys. PS seems to be doing fine, having his own car and a cute little dog. I was damn tired when I reached home but went on to my unfinished 2 x lab reports. Last night I did the reports until I kept dozing off in front of my lappy. Now I am finally done with those 2 pieces of shit. I don't think I will get A this time round. I sort of given up on trying to maintain such a high standard already. Just do my best and let it be ba... There are better things in life to go after I guess. Someone really brightened up my day just now. Received one of the best gift I could ever get. One of the best thing that have happened to me since I stepped into NUS. I am so glad that we met... Thanks for everything!
My mind's unweaving / 1:44 AM