Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Bubble Tea...
Just suddenly had a craving for bubble tea... So went to the shop besides my house to get it... Not very nice but it's cold and that is what I want... I really can't stand it anymore... I look at the past year exam papers and they're so alien to me! It's as if they are written in Tamil! I am so gonna suffer. I will definitely CUI! No! Don't try to tell me I won't la I will do fine one... Just wait and see... If I can get a B I will go to temple go to church go to mosque and pay my respect during the holidays... That phrase sounds really familiar... Rings the bell anyone? Well, maybe just the temple will do... And there are so many smart asses around me! I want to be an ass for once!
My mind's unweaving / 9:07 PM