Wednesday, September 06, 2006
TIRED!
Slept from 0630 to 0800 this morning. Super tired now. The plan was to go to the airport and see Chen off. But somehow his visa had some problem and he had to delay his departure. He called us even before we reached Changi and we had no choice but to head back without even seeing him. It was quite disappointing and his flight was changed to tomorrow morning 1 A.M. and so we won't be able to see him off this time. Went through the day with only half of my head working. I am really starting to lag a lot. I must make full use of my time to catch up on my work... Especially LSM1101 Biochemistry of Biomolecules, I am really having troubles keeping up with the lecturer. A lot of readings have to be done on our own and I have not even bought the textbook yet. He claims that this is the way he taught Harvard students... I guess I am not like any of them then... I have not slept for the whole day... And I barely slept yesterday... And I still have to do IT tutorial and Organic Chem lab report...
My mind's unweaving / 9:38 AM