Friday, September 29, 2006
New Hairstyle...





I went to this home saloon to have my long hair cut... Many people were commenting on it being too long lol... It only cost me 10 bucks to get this hairstyle. With cutting, washing, wax and spray etc... I was quite shocked to see the result... I never expect that my hair can look this stylish too... So Lorraine do I look more polished now? But well, don't expect to see me with my hair this styled because I am simply not that sort to style my hair and care about my image, I am way too sloppy... I am sure some people know what I am talking about lol... Well, Zhao so what do you think of it? And thanks to all those that have messaged me to wish me a happy birthday... Thank you so much. Thanks R[A], Shark Tale, army buddies, JC and RV friends, lab partner and everyone else who remembered my birthday! Compared to last year on my 21st birthday when I was stuck in a forest at Brunei where there was no reception, there is quite a big difference. Sorry to those who really wanted to celebrate for me... I can't split myself... Sorry Junie and Khine, sorry Kat... But I appreciate everything yah... Thanks... And I want to wish Candy a happy birthday as well! I feel so honoured that I am born on the same day as you... Minutes apart... It feels so special!
My mind's unweaving / 5:54 PM