Friday, September 08, 2006
Lunch
Few days ago, I went to Arts to have lunch with Lor. She introed me to Dan Dan Mian which was really very nice and she showed me this good spot where we could see the sea from where we were eating. I felt damn relax then, with the wind messing up my hair and there was hardly anyone around compared to when it's the peak hours.
And today or rather yesterday, as it is now past mid night already, I ate Subway for the first time in my life. Had lunch with Lor and Wanting. It was delicious! I love the meat balls! And the honey mustard... And Wanting, who was supposed to keep dropping her meat balls, could not even finish her 6-inches haha... Life is getting really busy but I am glad that friends are still putting in effort in meeting up, even if it's just for a lunch. And Lor, your brownie was damn nice! Or rather your mom's...
My mind's unweaving / 12:12 AM